CEYH AWARDS 2020
CONSTRUCTING EXCELLENCE YORKSHIRE AND HUMBER AWARDS 2020
**TAKING SUBMISSIONS UP TO AND INCLUDING FRIDAY 24TH APRIL 2020**
Closing Date: Friday 24th April 2020
Shortlist Announced: Tuesday 26th May 2020
Gala Awards Dinner: Thursday 9th July 2020
Organised by the School of Built Environment, Engineering and Computing at Leeds Beckett University, the Constructing Excellence Yorkshire and Humber Awards (#CEYH2020) focus attention on some of the most important issues in the construction sector. They recognise the very best companies, collaborations and projects sharing best practice and inspiring others to adopt new and better ways of working that deliver outstanding results.
All types of organisations enter our awards each year; private and public sector, micro, SME and large contractors, designers, consultants, clients and suppliers – in fact anyone and everyone that is part of construction’s extended family. From all those entrants our judges select the very best projects, schemes and teams to go forward to represent the Yorkshire and Humber region at the national Constructing Excellence Awards in November. 2019 was a really great year for Yorkshire and Humber at the Nationals with five of our regional winners going on to win their respective categories and two additional regional winners being highly commended.
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
This event provides the perfect platform for companies who are proactively leading positive change within the built environment. Entering and attending our awards can bring enormous benefits to your business including;
- Raise awareness of the work you do and how it contributes to improving the wider reputation and image of the sector
- Showcase your organisation to key regional and national influencers, building your network and helping you to win more work.
- Celebrate your team’s success, boost morale and help you to attract and retain the best industry talent.
- The focus on individual category criteria will help your business to develop internal strategies to embed best practice for future projects.
- Completing a submission is a great exercise in personal development and evaluation and will help inform your business going forward.
- Align your business to the Constructing Excellence brand and our key drivers for a better industry.
- Provide future opportunities for further collaboration with the School of Built Environment, Engineering and Computing at Leeds Beckett University and our associated networks.
EASIER THAN EVER TO ENTER
There is no cost to enter the Constructing Excellence Awards and you can enter as many projects for as many categories as you like. Also, you do not need to be a Constructing Excellence or regional member to be able to enter.
The forms have been simplified to just eight questions with the final question being your chance to highlight the key successes about what you have done and why it’s different to your peers, why it should win, why it stands out from the crowd and represents excellence in construction.
This year there are 14 accolades up for grabs and all the forms can be downloaded at the links below. Please note you are allowed to enter as many projects into as many categories as you like, however you must fill in a separate form for each.
We urge you to read our Entry & Sponsorship Brochure which contains all Entry Guidelines prior to completing your forms.
- Building Project of the Year 2020 (sponsored by Innovation Fire)
- Civil Engineering 2020 (sponsored by Gosschalks)
- Client of the Year 2020 (sponsored by Addleshaw Goddard)
- Conservation & Regeneration 2020 ***Available to Sponsor***
- Digital Construction 2020 (sponsored by Trimble Tekla)
- Health, Safety & Wellbeing 2020 ***Available to Sponsor ***
- Innovation 2020 (sponsored by Faithful+Gould)
- Integration & Collaborative Working 2020 (sponsored by Turner & Townsend)
- Offsite 2020 (sponsored by Clarion Solicitors)
- People Development 2020 (Sponsored by CIOB Yorkshire )
- Sustainability 2020 (Sponsored by SFS)
- SME of the Year 2020 (sponsored by YORhub)
- Value 2020 (sponsored by Shulmans)
Best of the Best – No form, the judges will award an extra prize on the night to the winning project in each category that they best feel demonstrates “Constructing Excellence” in action.
*Please note: As with 2019 we will be awarding several accolades on the night in the Project of the Year categories to best represent projects of all different sizes and values. We want to ensure that smaller & community led projects have an equal opportunity to gain recognition alongside multimillion pound schemes. Therefore we will be awarding two winners in both Building Project of the Year and Civils Project of the Year against the following value brackets.
£10 million and above
> £10 million
Only ONE project in each category can go forward as Yorkshire and Humber’s representative in the national awards – this will be the entry out of the two bracket winners which the judges score the highest overall.
BOOK YOUR PLACE AT OUR “MARDI GRAS” THEMED GALA AWARDS DINNER!
We pride ourselves on delivering an event where as much attention is paid to unique theming, hospitality and staging as well as to the awards presentation itself. Over 480 people attended last year’s event and we can’t wait to welcome you all to #CEYH2020. Every year we have a different theme we actively encourage our guests to participate in and which we know adds to their positive experience.
Table of 10 – £950 + VAT
Individual Places – £100 + VAT
Organised by a passionate and forward thinking team, our awards continue to grow year on year elevating the profile of the companies involved. Our sponsorships represent a great opportunity for companies who are leading positive change within the industry to align their brand with Constructing Excellence core values and improvement agenda. Sponsors will receive continuous publicity in the build up to the awards and on the night itself as well as an opportunity to contribute to our blog and events programme. In addition, sponsors will get the best seats in the house at our gala awards dinner which will once again feature our unbeatable blend of professional hosting, innovative theming and gold star hospitality. Many of our sponsors have gone on to work closely with the School of Built Environment, Engineering and Computing and our students.
We have two category sponsorships left;
- Conservation and Regeneration
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing
Please download our Entry & Sponsorship Brochure 2020 and contact Liz and/or Donna via email@example.com or T: 0113 812 1902 / 0113 812 7601 if you would like to discuss the opportunities.