Are you thinking of upskilling and investing in your workforce over the next year? Or maybe you are looking for ways to develop your own career or possibly start a new one?
The School of Built Environment and Engineering is pleased to announce that our new 2018 Postgraduate & Professional Prospectus is now available to order from Leeds Beckett University website. The prospectus contains more details on the following selection of courses, including modules, hours, dates and study options.
- Architectural Technology & Design (MSc)
- Building Services Engineering (MSc)
- Building Surveying (MSc)
- Civil Engineering (MSc)
- Construction Law and Dispute Resolution (MSc / LLM)
- Facilities Management (MSc)
- Housing, Regeneration and Urban Management (MA, PG Dip, PG Cert)
- Project Management (MSc)
- Quantity Surveying Commercial Management (MSc)
- Strategic Project Management (MSc)
- Town and Regional Planning (MA)
**Flexible Study available
Many of our courses offer part-time or distance learning options allowing you the flexibility to fit around your working lives.
Many of our courses are accredited by professional bodies allowing you and your employees to develop the hands-on practical experience that is so valued by the industry. The quality of the experience and expertise of the staff in the School, along with the unique industry links and connections they facilitate, helps students to forge a meaningful understanding of how to plan, design, construct, protect and maintain the world around us.
**Order your prospectus
You can order your prospectus here (redirects to Leeds Beckett University website – Please select “Postgraduate Prospectus – Computing, Engineering & Built Environment”)