Taking place on the evening of Monday 14th September, in conjunction with Pinsent Masons, our simulcast event will feature presentations from six speakers across two venues in Leeds and London on the following theme;
‘Level 2 – Are we nearly there yet?’
The UK Government’s 2016 deadline is rapidly approaching but is the construction industry really up to delivering everything that is required to be ‘fully Level 2 compliant’? Joining us to give their own views on these themes will be an Architect, an Engineer, a Quantity Surveyor, a Main Contractor, a Specialist Subcontractor and a Supplier. What could possibly go wrong?
- David Emery, Director, Virtechs Limited
- Jason McDonald, Director, Anderson Green
- Andrew Turner, Partner, Henry Riley LLP
- Rob Hutchinson, Design Manager, Byrne Brothers
- Mark Taylor, Digital Construction Manager, BAM Construct
- Billy McCormick, Sales Engineer, Mabey Hire
So – two soap boxes, six leading speakers presenting from two fantastic venues and one great debate on the importance or otherwise of the Level 2 deadline.
Spaces are filling up quickly this FREE event so book early to avoid disappointment.