Welcome to the Constructing Excellence Yorkshire and Humber Awards 2018
*** TAKING ENTRIES UP TO AND INCLUDING FRIDAY 20th APRIL 2018 ***
Held every year in July, the Constructing Excellence Yorkshire and Humber Awards are a celebration of the very best the regional construction industry has to offer and highlight the pioneering individuals, projects and organisations that are truly moving our sector forward.
Once again we will be inviting submissions across 13 different categories each representing the core themes underlying the Constructing Excellence change agenda, including innovation, value, digital project of the year and new for 2018, offsite construction. As with previous years we will also be awarding a best of the best on the night to the project that our judges feel best demonstrates a real commitment to improving the image of construction and raising standards. The winners of each individual category will then go on to represent the Yorkshire and Humber region at the National Constructing Excellence Awards in Autumn.
This event provides the perfect platform for companies who are proactively leading positive change within the built environment. Entering and attending our awards can bring enormous benefits to your business including;
- An opportunity for your teams to get client and industry recognition from key regional and national influencers.
- Providing a platform to showcase the work you do and how it contributes to the wider reputation and image of the sector, building your network and helping you to win more work.
- Celebrating your team’s success and helping you to attract and retain the best industry talent.
- Future opportunities for further collaboration with the School of Built Environment and Engineering, Leeds Beckett University and the wider Constructing Excellence regional network.
We have once again worked hard to freeze all prices across the board including sponsorship packages which remain hugely competitive at £1250 + VAT per category (includes a table of 10 at the dinner). Our awards welcome over350 professionals representing a broad range of construction/engineering companies and as sponsors, our team will work with you to ensure you get maximum exposure from being involved with our event.
Download our sponsor document/booking form at the following links;
2018 FORMS **Please read the ENTRY GUIDELINES before starting your entry**
Please download the forms at the links below. Please note you can submit as many projects for as many categories as you see fit; but you must complete a different form for each one.
- Building Project of the Year – Sponsored by Shulmans LLP
- Civils Project of the Year – Sponsored by Gosschalks LLP
- Client of the Year – Sponsored by Addleshaw Goddard LLP
- Digital Construction – Sponsored by Trimble Tekla
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing – ***Available call 0113 812 1902 / 0113 812 7601***
- Innovation Sponsored by SES Engineering Services
- Integration & Collaborative Working ***Available call 0113 812 1902 / 0113 812 7601***
- Offsite Award – Sponsored by Faithful+Gould
- People Development – Sponsored by Interserve Construction
- Preservation & Rejuvenation ***Available call 0113 812 1902 / 0113 812 7601***
- SME of the Year – Sponsored by YorHUB
- Sustainability – Sponsored by BAM
- Value Sponsored by NPS Group
The Best of the Best award is sponsored by Yorkshire and Humber Constructing Excellence Club
There is a reason we are known as the social media awards!
As well as running our annual “selfie of the night” competition we will be building up to the event itself across Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Facebook. Join in with the hashtag #CEYH2018 or alternatively follow Constructing Excellence Yorkshire and Humber and the School of Built Environment accounts (links at the right hand side of the page) to get our updates!
#CEYH2018 PRESENTS OUR “UNDER THE SEA” THEMED GALA AWARDS PRESENTATION EVENING!
Join over 350 industry professionals at our annual celebration of
Thursday 12th July 2018, 18:30 onwards
The Queen’s Ballroom, Queen’s Hotel, Leeds
Organised by a passionate and forward thinking team at Leeds Beckett University, our awards continue to grow year on year, elevating the profile of all the companies involved. Our robust judging process together with professional hosting, innovative theming and first class hospitality demonstrate our ongoing commitment to best representing all those involved.
Even if you haven’t entered this year, there is much value to be gained from attending, viewing the projects shortlisted and mingling with some of the region’s most influential companies and professionals!
**Prices frozen for 2018**. Our awards are still excellent value compared with similar corporate ceremonies in the region. All ticket prices include a networking drinks reception, 1/2 bottle of wine per person, a three course dinner with coffee & chocolates, entertainment, professional hosting and much much more!
£800 + VAT for a table of 10
£85 + VAT for an individual place
Click here to book your place!
This year, Constructing Excellence Yorkshire and Humber are delighted to be raising awareness of the work of Epilepsy Action.
Epilepsy Action improves the lives of everyone affected by epilepsy.
We help people understand their epilepsy and treatment options, including through our helpline website, local groups and training courses. We improve healthcare by supporting our epilepsy specialist nurses and epilepsy research. And as the leading epilepsy charity, our voice is listened to, so we campaign for better care and fairer access to education and employment.
Last year, over two million people turned to Epilepsy Action for help.
Over 95% of this life-changing support is funded by donations and fundraising.
Find out more about how you can get involved at their website
WITH THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
“Galliford Try are delighted to be Headline Sponsor for the second year running. The Constructing Excellence Awards are the platform to showcase the talent, innovation and commitment within the construction industry, allowing us all to demonstrate the continual delivery of excellence. The event last year was marvellous and we’re looking forward to seeing the winners in 2018”