Don’t miss out on the opportunity to showcase the work you are doing in the region and gain national recognition.
Our Awards are open to all organisations and project teams involved in delivering building and civil engineering projects in Yorkshire and Humber. Entries are welcomed from clients, developers, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants and engineers of all disciplines, and any specialists involved in delivering ‘excellence in construction’.
Strive for success and celebrate with the best
Our 12 awards categories embrace the core principals of Constructing Excellence and provide lots of opportunities to demonstrate exemplary work that is helping to improve our industry standards.
- Client of the Year (sponsored by Bond Bryan Architects)
- Integration & Collaborative Working (sponsored by Tekla)
- Heritage Award (sponsored by ornate interiors)
- The Legacy Award – Sustainability (sponsored by GB Group)
- Young Achiever – G4C (sponsored by Space Group)
- Health & Safety (Sponsored by Gosschalks Construction Law Specialists)
- Innovation (sponsored by M3)
- Value (Sponsored by CIOB)
- Leadership & People Development (sponsored by ESH Construction)
- SME Award (sponsored by Henry Boot Construction)
- Achiever of the Year (sponsored by ClassOfYourOwn)
- Project of the Year (sponsored by William Anelay)
To help you, here is an idea of what we are looking for
Is it Special?
We want to know if you are doing something that is common to the industry or are you doing something that is new. It needn’t be technologically cutting edge, but it needs to be different. It could be how you manage a specific process or a wide ranging programme. Each project is assessed by an industry working group to determine whether it should be considered for the awards and/or Demonstration Programme.
Does it have real benefit?
We want data. You needn’t submit all your information, but we need to know that you have changed or achieved something, and the best way to show this is through some measurable information. Did you do it cheaper, better, or with increased satisfaction to your clients? These are only examples, but the important thing to remember is data will show us how effective your project was.
Is it honest?
We are not looking for marketing information. We want real stories which give an honest picture which will show all of the issues that you have to overcome to deliver.
How to apply?
Read through and fill out the relevant documents!
How to book a table/place?
Fill out the form below –
Dates for your Diary
- Call for entries – 18th March 2014
- Close for submissions – 23rd May 2014
- Judging Panel – 28th May 2014
- Announce Short-list – 2nd June 2014
- Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony – 18th July 2o14