CONSTRUCTING EXCELLENCE YORKSHIRE AND HUMBER AWARDS ARE BACK!
Organised by the School of Built Environment, Engineering and Computing at Leeds Beckett University, the Constructing Excellence Yorkshire and Humber Awards (#CEYH2021) focus attention on some of the most important issues in the construction sector. They recognise the very best companies, collaborations and projects, inspiring others to adopt new and better ways of working that deliver outstanding results.
Join us for our official #ceyh2021 online launch event where we will hear from our panel of esteemed judges what they are looking for in a winning entry.
We will also hear from National Constructing Excellence about the value of entering our awards.
Have you not entered our awards before? Maybe you have but want some extra tips on how to make your entry stand out.
If you are considering entering our awards for the first time or have done in the past but want to improve on your submission style, then our judges will be available to answer all of your key questions providing hints and tips.
COVID 19 – HOW HAVE YOU DEALT WITH 2020’S CHALLENGES?
Covid-19 has created many new challenges for the industry in our region with businesses having to adapt to survive. Our awards have always been about more than a great party, they are about showcasing what our industry does well, driving up standards and ultimately leading positive change in our industry. Off the back of a difficult year, when the sector will look to recovery we think it is more important than ever that businesses make noise about everything they have achieved. Entering our awards can;
- Raise awareness of the work you do and how it contributes to improving the wider reputation and image of the sector.
- Demonstrate excellence in your market, showcasing your organisation to key regional and national influencers and helping you to win more work.
- Show your customers (and your competitors) that you are committed to keeping standards high.
- Gain external validation for your company values.
- Celebrate your team’s success, boost morale and help you to attract and retain the best industry talent.
- Focus your internal strategy to embed a culture of best practice throughout your business.
- Align your business to the Constructing Excellence brand and our key drivers for a better industry.
LAUNCH EVENT REGISTRATION
Date: Thursday 28th January 2021
Time: 10.00 to 11.00
Where: Online via Microsoft Teams, you will be sent a joining link once you have registered for the event.