Welcome to Constructing Excellence Yorkshire and Humber
Constructing Excellence in Yorkshire and Humber (CEYH) is the regional partner to Constructing Excellence, the single organisation charged with driving the change agenda in construction, housing and regeneration. It is run out of the School of Built Environment and Engineering at Leeds Beckett University.
Our goal is to improve cross sector collaboration, promote positive change and bring together our fragmented industry for the benefit of all involved in construction in the region. We work with key clients, the full contractor supply chain as well as associate professionals (legal, accounting), consultants, planning and community groups, educational establishments, government bodies and social enterprises providing forums for them to network, share knowledge and foster best practice.
WHAT WE DO
- Act as the voice of construction in the region, feeding into national strategy and government policy.
- Develop cross sector industry relationships, foster collaborative working and accelerate change.
- Promote industry best practice and drive up standards through our targeted events programme and annual awards ceremony.
- Provide platforms for networking with key clients and built environment leaders.
- Share new processes, initiatives and technologies via our extended Leeds Beckett University knowledge exchange and research network.
- Provide a link between Leeds Beckett University and the industry to elevate graduate skills and employability.
- Be an active member of CERN (Constructing Excellence Regional Network) working with other regions to bring innovation & experience to Yorkshire and Humber.